Ella’s® Pinterest little print (terms + conditions)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are 18 or over, as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) wherever they may live and others living in their same household (whether related or not) of Ella’s Kitchen®, Inc. (“Ella’s Kitchen®” or “Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Sweepstakes begins on May 24, 2013 and ends on June 9, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Void where prohibited. Void in Puerto Rico.
By participating, entrants accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. To Enter. During Sweepstakes Period, follow Ella’s Kitchen® on Pinterest. Repin the Ella’s Kitchen® Pinterest competition pin to a new board named: “Ella’s Kitchen® loves the USA”. Pin at least 1 image from our Ella’s Kitchen® website that shows your favorite Ella’s Kitchen® product and re-pin 1 great idea (food, fun, trips, etc.) for a Memorial Day BBQ to your board. Use #memorialdayfun in your description. Confirm your entry by commenting on our Pinterest contest pin with a link to your board. Board must be pinned with the images indicated or entry will not be valid.
Entry Restrictions. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged; but, such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation by Sponsor as to Sweepstakes eligibility. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON OR E-MAIL ADDRESS. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter more than once will be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked; use of script, macro, robotic, programmed or like entry methods is prohibited. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account from which entry is submitted as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
2. Winner Determination. On or about June 10, 2013, Sponsor will select one winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Person initially selected as potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail by June 15, 2013.
3. Prizes/Odds of Winning. Grand Prize (3): A jewelry set for mom from chewbeads.com that includes a Jane Necklace and their New Cornelia Bracelet along with an Ella’s Kitchen® upcycled bag and a selection of Ella’s Kitchen® baby food at Sponsor’s discretion. Approximate Retail Value: $150. No prize substitution, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal value. Prize is not redeemable or exchangeable by winner for cash. No prize transfer. All expenses related to acceptance or use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules as well as all applicable taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit one (1) prize per family/household. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Conditions of Participation. Potential winner may be required to complete, execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where legal) within indicated time period. In the event of non-compliance with this requirement, if prize notification/prize is returned as undeliverable or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate potential winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. By accepting prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph, other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Ella’s Kitchen®, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, and employees of any of the above organizations from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site. Sponsor may also take other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights.
5. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any web site and/or entries; and (c) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any person’s computer (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any web site or participating in Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for late, lost, illegible, garbled, corrupted/disrupted, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Force Majeure. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes and select the prize winners from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the Ella’s Kitchen® web site.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW/WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed exclusively in California state court in Marin County or in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action (and waive any right to change of venue, forum non conveniens, or any like right) AND ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND A TRIAL BY JURY IS ALSO HEREBY WAIVED, (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of California or of any other jurisdiction.
7. Winners’ List. For the names of winners (available after June 15, 2013; requests must be received by June 10, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. ET), send an e-mail to Erika Greiner at: email@example.com. Be sure to put PINTEREST CONTEST WINNER in the subject line of the e-mail.
Sponsor: Ella’s Kitchen®, Inc., Mill Valley, CA 94941