(we encourage you to use organic ingredients where possible)
1/2 cup of organic juice (apple, grape, orange, or lemonade work best)
1/4 cup of organic crushed berries
2 pouches of Ella’s® 1 Baby Food or Smoothie Fruits – any fruit variety
This popsicle recipe is a perfect way to spend some time with your little ones after a nice weekend brunch at home. By dinner time, their cool creations will be ready to enjoy and they’ll be so pleased that they made them!
1. Add juice, squeezed pouches, and berries to a medium sized bowl, preferably with a pouring lip. Alternatively, you can put everything into a blender, cover and blend on low
2. If you are not using a blender, crush the berries with a fork or a potato masher and mix well
3. Pour the liquid into popsicle molds or small cups. If using small cups, cover each cup tightly with saran wrap and insert the popsicle stick in the middle. You can use a rubber band to keep the saran wrap on the cup if it is not tight enough
4. Place on a level area in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours
5. Remove from the freezer and gently run them under lukewarm water so that they pop out easily. Enjoy!